Tour Series 3 piece Shell Pack - NaturalT22K322NACH
Rack Tom: 8x12
Floor Tom: 16x16
Bass Drum: 18x22
- M5 + M7 Maple shell with hand cut 45° edges
- Natural satin finish
- Chrome hardware
- SJC Shield lugs
- Wood badges
- 2.3mm hoops
- Evans drum heads:
- Toms: G2 Coated on batter, G1 Reso on resonant
- Bass drum: EMadII batter / Calftone on front with 6" hole
- Mounting: Brackets directly on shell with legs included
- Heavy duty bass drum spurs
*Sizes listed Depth X Diameter
*Stands + Cymbals not included
The SJC Tour Series are handcrafted in the same Massachusetts factory, by the same passionate craftsmen as our custom shop and is a must have for players of all styles and skill levels.
Whether you’re hitting the road in a hatchback, tour bus, practice space or studio, SJC’s proprietary M5 + M7 Maple shells with hand cut 45 degree bearing edges will deliver a sought after versatile and focused tone with plenty of full body attack and resonance.
Featuring a hand rubbed natural satin finish, chrome SJC shield lugs, and topped off with wood badges, this shell pack has a classic and unique vibe.
Gig after gig, session after session, The Tour Series is a rugged drum that is built to last.
- Powerful and punchy tone with the perfect amount of focus and resonance.
- Easy to tune and stay in tune while cutting through the mix
- Perfect for all skill levels and scenarios: from the studio, practice space or on the road