Tour Series 6.5x14 Snare Drum - BlackT22S6514MBCH
Snare Drum: 6.5x14
- M7 Maple shell with hand cut 45° edges
- Matte black paint finish
- Chrome hardware
- Single tube lugs
- Wood badge
- 3mm hoops
- Heavy duty quick drop throw off and butt plate
- Evans drum heads: G2 Coated on batter, Hazy Reso on resonant
- 20 strand snare wires
*Sizes listed Depth X Diameter
*Stands + Cymbals not included
The SJC Tour Series are handcrafted in the same Massachusetts factory, by the same passionate craftsmen as our custom shop and is a must have for players of all styles and skill levels.
Whether you’re hitting the road in a hatchback, tour bus, practice space or studio, SJC’s proprietary M7 Maple shell with hand cut 45 degree bearing edges will deliver a sought after versatile and focused tone with plenty of full body attack and resonance.
Featuring a silky matte black paint finish, chrome hardware, and topped off with wood badges, this snare drum has a classic and unique vibe.
Gig after gig, session after session, The Tour Series is a rugged drum that is built to last.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Powerful and punchy tone with the perfect amount of focus and resonance.
- Easy to tune and stay in tune while cutting through the mix
- Perfect for all skill levels and scenarios: from the studio, practice space or on the road