Investing in a new instrument is an exciting, creative, and sometimes confusing and daunting process - we understand that! We're here to make your experience easy, fun, and inviting, so you can enjoy the process, get exactly what you want within your budget, and build and deliver your dream in a timely manner.
- HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM? -
What you can expect when working with us:
The Best Quality
- Handcrafted & built to your exact specifications out of our workshop in central Massachusetts, USA
- Quality components including our proprietary M5 Maple Shells and exclusive shield lug
- Precision cut and hand-honed bearing edges for the perfect tone and easy tuning
- Virtually limitless finishes expertly applied by our master craftsmen to capture your personality
The Best Experience
- Hand crafted & built just for you in under 8 weeks
- Perfection in everything we do, down to our proprietary packaging, ensuring your tuned drums arrive safely at your door ready to play
- Constant contact with a rep who will always go the extra mile
- Multiple payment & financing options to help make your dream a reality quicker - we'll work with you!
- FAQ'S & TIPS -
- Don't forget to choose the sizes you'd like - the template is a 3 piece kit
- The VKD only shows a 3 piece kit, don't worry, as you add more drums we'll be alerted
- Click "Add A Drum" to add more pieces
- Don't forget to select depth X diameter for each drum
- We offer financing on our custom drums (payments as low as $60/mo) - click here to learn more about Play Now, Pay Later!
- We accept many forms of payment - all major credit cards, Paypal, Amazon Pay, bank wire
- We offer flexible payment terms:
25% down to get started, 25% in 4 weeks, balance due @ 8 weeks and before shipping
*If you need more time, we're always willing to work with you, just ask!
- Any designs on the VKD are guaranteed to ship within 8 weeks of the order date! More custom designs (custom printed finishes/wood-burning/butcher hoop drums) may require more than 8 weeks and you must fill out the “Custom Quote Form”.
- Click here to learn about our Specs and Finishes
- All drums with maple chosen as the shell material utilize our proprietary M5 5ply Maple shells. Click here to learn more about the specs on our drums.
- Remember that naturally, as you add drums and more specs, the price will increase.
- Trying to stay budget-conscious? Here's some tips:
Stick to satin stain/wrap finishes and standard sizes!
Designs with stripes, gloss finishes and veneers are the more expensive custom options.
Any hardware color aside from chrome adds 10% to the cost of a kit or snare.
- If you're budget-conscious, please let us know and we will work with you to design your dream within your budget!
- We're a custom company - we can build anything you design! We offer a standard line of products for those drummers who are budget-conscious, or who just want to get a kit and play! We've literally got something for every drummer, style, and taste! If you don't see what you want, just ask!
- Click here to learn about our process