As the first customizable titanium snare on the market, the Armada Titanium is truly in a class of its own. Featuring a premium 1mm 7x14 rolled shell that boasts a less metallic tone than other metal snares, the Armada Titanium is perfect for both live and studio application. The shell features a polished exterior and 6 hardware options for you to choose from!
NAME ORIGINWe chose the name “Armada” for this line as it's often associated with a "fleet" or "group" on a singular mission, which, in our world, is the mission of pure and uncompromised tone. The Armada line will feature an array of premium metal shell snares in their natural finishes that can all be customized with hardware choice! Be sure to get each release in order to complete your collection and truly command your own armada of snares.
WHY THE ALPHA
- Versatile 7x14 size that's lighter in weight than most snares
- Polished titanium shell delivers a dry and powerfuly full tone
- SJC Shield lugs create a custom and unmistakable appearance
- Cut through the mix with the Alpha’s aggressive attack
- 1.0mm Rolled Titanium Shell
- Polished Finish
- ***Ships with Chrome HW - (non-chrome HW includes 10% up-charge)
- Chrome SJC Quick Drop Throw Off
- Evans USA G2 Coated Batter Head
- Evans USA Snare Side 300 Resonant Head
- Assembled in the USA
*Coming Soon*Specs subject to change without notice.