Dudley Black Nickel Over Steel custom snare drums are fully assembled in the SJC Drums factory in the USA. Every single drum is tuned and tested to ensure it leaves the shop exhibiting the highest quality in both sound and construction. All custom SJC drums ship ready to play right out of the box.
"The Dudley snare is flagship class snare! WOW! Sounds perfect to my ears!" Sean Fitzgerald - The Darren Bessette Band
ABOUTPaying homage to where SJC started, the Dudley snare is built to be the cornerstone of every drummer’s arsenal. Mixing versatility with class, it is your go-to option for any playing situation. The crisp attack of the steel shell combined with the darker characteristics of the black nickel finish creates a large tonal playing field suitable for any style. Custom looks and beautiful overtones make this snare at home with any player in any setup.
NAME ORIGINThis workhorse snare is named for Dudley, Massachusetts, where SJC Drums became a reality in the year 2000. In honor of our roots this snare is the foundation of professional tone and quality for your rig.
WHY THE DUDLEY
- Black nickel over steel shell exhibits focused attack with beautiful overtones
- Classy and versatile workhorse across multiple styles
- Custom built to order with any SJC hardware combination
- Available in two sizes for maximum customizability
- Available in 6.5x14 and 8x14
- 1.0mm Rolled Steel Shell
- Polished Black Nickel Finish
- Chrome HW - CLICK HERE TO CONTACT JASON TO ORDER WITH DIFFERENT HARDWARE COLORS (non-chrome HW includes 10% up-charge)
- 3.0mm Hoops
- Chrome SJC Quick Drop Throw Off
- Evans USA G2 Coated Batter Head
- Evans USA Snare Side 300 Resonant Head
- Assembled in USA
*Specs subject to change without notice.