*7x14 BACK ORDERED - WILL SHIP IN FEBRUARY!
Join the brass club! Goliath Bell Brass custom snare drums are fully assembled in the SJC Drums factory in Massachusetts, USA. Every single drum is tuned and tested to ensure it leaves the shop exhibiting the highest quality in both sound and construction. All custom SJC drums ship ready to play right out of the box.
"Fat, bold, loud & massive! This is everything I would ever want and need in a snare drum! The Goliath is my new #1 snare for live and studio!" - Frank Zummo of Sum 41
ABOUTUnbelievable value at an unbeatable price, the 3.0mm solid Goliath Bell Brass shell embodies a powerful, musical tone at various dynamic levels.You can feel the punch when you really dig into it, yet the shell produces a smooth, sensitive response when played lightly. Overtones are controlled and lows are strong with singing highs. Unparalleled sound and price make the Goliath a must-have for any studio or stage.
NAME ORIGINWe named our Bell Brass snare the Goliath because it embodies pure power and strength. Currently our heaviest snare at around 18 lbs, this drum has an out-of-this-world tone and punch.
WHY THE GOLIATH
- Powerful, musical tone with sensitive response
- Bell Brass shell exhibits world-class versatility
- Unparalleled sound at an unbeatable price
- Custom built to order with any SJC hardware combination
- Available in two sizes for maximum customizability
- Available in 7x13, and 7x14
- 3.0mm Bell Brass Shell
- Brushed Brass Finish
- Chrome HW - CLICK HERE TO CONTACT JASON TO ORDER WITH DIFFERENT HARDWARE COLORS (non-chrome HW includes 10% up-charge)
- 3.0mm Hoops
- Chrome SJC Quick Drop Throw Off
- Evans USA G2 Coated Batter Head
- Evans USA Snare Side 300 Resonant Head
- Assembled in USA
*Specs subject to change without notice.