The Navigator series was developed to meet the needs of many of our current artists who were looking for custom versatility that can handle a beating! The series is currently being endorsed by Jared Easterling of Fit For A King.
“I'm such a sucker for monster sounding drums with a classy look & The Navigator kit is just that! Packed with warm, bright tones from the American maple shells & a bullwhips worth of attack, this kit delivers a sound everyone will like! I toured with this kit for two months and it sings just like it did on day 1, it's super consistent and holds tuning extremely well.” - Jared Easterling of Fit For A King
Check out his playthrough video below!
ABOUTEquipped with North American maple ply shells sized to be punchy and resonant, the Navigator kit covers a large tonal spectrum suitable for any genre. Our Midnight Espresso Super Satin finish reveals subtle hues of wood grain and contrasting bass drum hoops add custom SJC flavor. Together this creates a kit that is infinitely limitless in both sound and aesthetic.
NAME ORIGINWe chose the name “Navigator” as this series is designed to seamlessly let you navigate through any style, gig, or session with complete ease. Each specification was carefully chosen to give you ultimate control of moving through an array of tones until you reach your final destination. Whether you’re laying down the pocket or crushing blast beats; you’ll find your place with the Navigator series.
WHY THE NAVIGATOR
- Maple ply shells are punchy and resonant
- Our most popular sizes for tonal versatility
- Exclusive SJC finish and hardware for a custom appearance
- Play through any style or gig with complete ease
- 3 Piece 22" Kit: 8x12, 16x16, 18x22
- 4 Piece 22" Kit: 7x10, 8x12, 16x16, 18x22
- 3 Piece 24" Kit: 9x13, 16x16, 14x24
- Available Add-on Floor Toms: 14x14, 16x18 - Click HERE
- 7-ply North American Maple Shells
- Midnight Espresso Super Satin Stain w/ Natural Bass Hoops
- Chrome Hardware
- Rack Toms include hanging mount, bracket & L-rod Clamp
- 2.3mm Hoops
- Drumheads by Evans
- Handcrafted in Taiwan
*Hardware & Cymbals sold separately.