ABOUTThe Paramount snare was designed to be the quintessential option for those seeking classic aesthetic and a smooth, controlled tone. A 6.5x14 maple ply shell comes together with our Walnut Transparent Hi-Gloss Lacquer to create a snare that is equally supreme in both looks and tone. Whether you tighten it up for a snappy, crisp tone or loosen and lay down a fat groove; you will command the pocket with the Paramount snare.
NAME ORIGINAfter working closely with many of our artists who were seeking an affordable yet high end, tour-worthy option, we designed the Paramount Series; the essential combination of SJC style and tone. We chose the name “Paramount” as we believe its meaning of being “supreme” is synonymous with the exceptional overarching quality of this series. Take control of the stage with a snare that commands presence through its compelling finish and limitless versatility.
WHY THE PARAMOUNT
- Eternally classic aesthetic with limitless versatility
- Hi-Gloss finish and SJC hardware for a custom appearance
- Maple ply shell produces a smooth, controlled tone
- Dynamic size creates the ultimate response at any tuning
- 7-ply North American Maple Shells
- Walnut Transparent Hi-Gloss Lacquer
- Chrome Hardware
- Drop-style Throw Off
- 2.3mm Hoops
- Drumheads by Evans
- Handcrafted in Taiwan
*Specs subject to change without notice.