Titan Aluminum custom snare drums are fully assembled in the SJC Drums factory in Massachusetts, USA. Every single drum is tuned and tested to make sure they leave the shop sounding incredible and ready to play out of the box.
ABOUTThe Titan snare shell features thick 2.5mm raw aluminum with reinforcement rings to yield maximum tuning stability and powerful tone. With a crisp, shorter sustain and huge projection, the Titan is becoming a favorite among SJC artists. The aluminum shell embodies an absolutely massive sound that does not let up when you really push it!
NAME ORIGINIn Greek mythology, Titans were giant deities known for incredible strength. We chose the name “Titan” because this shell exhibits pure strength and otherworldly tone that will undoubtedly turn heads.
WHY THE TITAN
- Aluminum shell with reinforcement rings creates tonal stability
- Powerful projection with crisp, shorter sustain
- Custom built to order with any SJC hardware combination
- Available in three sizes for maximum customizability
- Available in 6.5x14, 7x14, and 8x14
- 2.5mm Solid Aluminum Shell w/ Solid Aluminum Reinforcement Rings
- Brushed Aluminum Finish
- Chrome HW - CLICK HERE TO CONTACT JASON TO ORDER WITH DIFFERENT HARDWARE COLORS (non-chrome HW includes 10% up-charge)
- 3.0mm Hoops
- Chrome SJC Quick Drop Throw Off
- Evans USA G2 Coated Batter Head
- Evans USA Snare Side 300 Resonant Head
- Assembled in USA
*Specs subject to change without notice.