We designed the Tour Series kit for superior versatility and powerful tone. Tried-and-true sizes with maple ply shells make these drums rich with attack and resonance, perfect for any rock, punk and hardcore drummer. With a beautiful satin stain finish, they are ready for any tour, with any band, on any stage.
The Tour Series kit is proudly handcrafted in the USA at the same factory in Massachusetts, by the same expert drum builders that bring the custom drums you know and love to life. We use all the same materials and techniques as we do on our custom creations. Our bearing edges are precision cut and hand honed to ensure your shells resonate and stay in tune perfectly. Every single drum is tuned and tested to make sure they leave the shop sounding incredible and ready to play out of the box. Since we build these in batches with the same specifications, we are able to keep these USA drums affordable, keeping the working musician in mind.
- 3 piece: 8x12, 16x16, 18x22
- 4 piece: 7x10, 8x12, 16x16, 18x22
- Available Add-on Floor Toms: 14x14, 16x18 - Click HERE
- 6-ply Maple Toms, 8-ply Maple Bass Drum
- Golden Ochre Satin Stain
- Choice of Chrome, Brass or Flat Black Hardware
- Rack Toms include hanging mount & bracket
- 2.3mm Hoops
- Evans USA G2 Coated Tom Batter, Genera Resonant Heads
- Evans USA E-MAD2 Bass Batter, EQ4 Calftone Bass Resonant Head
- Handcrafted in the USA
Some photos may be digital renderings.
Specs subject to change without notice.
SJC Family using the Tour Kit:
David Sandström - Refused
Cameron Losch - Born of Osiris
Bruno Ufret - Beebs and Her Money Makers,
Stephen Arango - Traitors
Michael Cisterna - True North
Lance Internicola - Firecracker
Aaron Kitcher - Infant Annihilator
Cory Beaver - The New Low
Ken Topham - GIRAFFES? GIRAFFES!