JOB TITLE: Warehouse/inventory specialist
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Southbridge, MA
Days/ Hours: Monday-Thursday 7-5:30
SJC Drums Massachusetts based headquarters is actively searching for a Warehouse/inventory specialist to join our team. The Warehouse/inventory specialist will manage the full cycle of the warehouse and inventory processes, including but not limited to, receiving, shipping, picking, scheduled and unscheduled cycle counts and as needed drum assembly. Outstanding attention to detail and understanding of full cycle warehouse operations is needed to be successful in this role.
- Verify and receive all incoming shipments.
- Review RMA product and determine next steps in collaboration with operations coordinator.
- Timely protective shipping of all finished drum orders
- Inventory control and cycle counting
- Inventory adjustments
- Order picking
- Maintain clean orderly warehouse/shipping area
- Supply ordering
- Kitting of required drum parts
- Assembly of drums
- 5+ years of warehouse/inventory control.
- Forklift Certification (current)
- Fedex and UPS software experience
- Fishbowl MRP experience a plus
- Drum building skills a plus
- Manufacturing shop experience (a plus )
- Woodworking a plus
- Paint booth experience (a plus)
We are looking for ambitious individuals with a history of high achievement and the desire to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
Persuasive, amiable, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
Positive proactive thinking with a continuous improvement mind set.
Naturally curious, passionate and have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Enjoys working in a startup team environment.
Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
What We Offer
Pay will commensurate with Experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including
Health and dental insurance
401K with Employer match
Long- and short-term disability
Vacation and sick time
4-day 40-hour work week.
Relaxed friendly work environment with a balance of hard work and fun.
Team oriented environment
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.